A healthy lifestyle is more important in pregnancy then it ever was before.
- Make sure you eat fresh vegetables, fruit, and diary daily.
- Eat healthy and varied.
- Do not eat too much per meal. Try to eat small amounts about 6-8 times a day.
- Eat less saturated fat.
- Do not eat any raw meat or unwashed vegetables and fruit.
- Do not eat French cheeses made of raw milk.
- Try tot eat liver and liver products as little as possible.
- Do not clean your cat litter yourself and wear gloves while working in the garden.
- Use a multivitamine for pregnant women from the day you start trying to conceive (preferably with 10 micogram vitamin D).
- Stay active.
- Get enough rest.
For more information, check Voedingscentrum