Every 5 weeks we organize information meetings about the delivery. This takes place in the evening at the Onze Lieve Vrouwe Gasthuis location Oost (OLVG Oost). Those meetings are in Dutch so before you subscribe make sure you understand enough Dutch to understand the information. If you don’t understand Dutch we give you the information in English during one of the consults around the same time in pregnancy.
During these evenings the following subjects will be addressed:
- The normal course and stages of labour
- The first stage of labour
- The second stage of labour
- The hours after giving birth
- Different delivery positions
- The duty of the midwife
- The pros and cons of delivering at home or in the hospital
- Pain medication
- Reasons to transfer the delivery to the gynaecologist
- Maternity care and postnatal period
Every woman 31 weeks or longer pregnant.
Once every 5 weeks from 19:15 to 21:15 (open from 19:00)
OLVG Oost, in the Auditorium (K2)
Check the map near the entrance or inform at the counter
(Halfway the hallway to the right, follow R2 childcare, 2nd floor)
How do I apply?
You can subscribe at our secretary.
What does it cost?
A small fee of €2,50 per person. Please pay the night you attend.